}

What Happened This Weekend

"I took my daughter to the Yohji Yamamoto exhibition at the V&A and then we made some pancakes" says Karine, Creative Director of BODIE and FOU Photo by: Cortoboy
"My mother came over and gave me my childhood toy rabbit that I left in my family home. I love this guy,"says artist Mambo Key
"I play the drums like I don't have neighbours. I do have them though :-)," says photographer Sannah Kvist
"In London the best place to hang our washing is on the radiators around the apartment.  I love it when I put my clean sheets on my bed after they have been drying on a radiator. It's like snuggling into a warm hug. You will always find sheets and clothes hanging out to dry all over the apartment on weekends,"says Yann Faucher 

If you would like to take part in this series, What Happened This Weekend, then send SnOOp an email including picture and your news and we will try to include it next week 

2 comments:

  1. Even the mundane and simple turns into the cool & hip, especially with photos like these.. Pancakes and Yohji, this is crazy cool.

    ReplyDelete