}

It's A New Day


I don't know about you, but getting into the swing of 2010 has been a little slow for me, especially in the mornings. I'm finding it difficult to get out of bed! Why? Dealing with temperatures below zero, complete darkness outside and trying to find an outfit that fits me (curse those mince pies) have all played a factor in hitting the snooze button . I have been late for work nearly every day this week. Actually my only saving grace are my two siamese cats who meow outside my bedroom door insisting I feed them breakfast. Looking at Wai Lin Tse photos it shows me so many of us go through the same routine when we start our day.  I find this very comforting. Make sure you check out Wai Lin Tse' pictures here there are so many to LOVE

9 comments:

  1. Delightful post. The below zero temperatures have been a blessing for me because I've had an extended Christmas holiday as my school's been shut due to the snow, hurrah. Thanks for your comment, it's amazing you've gotten to work with the toast stylist, and it's good to find a fellow fan of the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I wish I had a slow start...came back from a fabulous stay in France and ended up with a stomach bug the weekend in London to go back to work which was still busy...I'm hoping Feb will be my new Jan :-)
    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/01/january-monthly-competition-win-clare.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song. Great choice and great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment. I am experiencing the same thing. I press snooze at least 8 times before I drag myself out of bed. It is a painful experience lately.

    I will definitely update everyone on how my macaron making goes. They are blissful treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore your blog!
    thanks for the wonderful comment that made my day! so glad i could encourage you to not break your goals! haha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, if you could see what I am wearing around the house to stay warm. . . it is ridiculous - I look like michelin woman.

    Loving the post and the pics too! :)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this year temperatures fall and rise continuosly...so...it's MORE difficult to get out of bed as You can't know what You'll find outside...
    Routine. So detestable even so part of us.

    ReplyDelete